3F Camp – A Better Couple
3F Camp in Action Learning
3F Camp Overview
A diverse group of leading family scholars outlined the benefits for couples who get and stay married: Better Family, Better Finance, Better Fitness.
For more information about why, read this article: Why Invest In Marriage?
- To ASSESS current health of marriage and identify areas that require adjustments for breakthrough growth. Possible adjustments include: Communication, Irritations, Sex, In-Laws, Money, Fitness & Health, and Children.
- To concurrently run the Children Talent Club (for children of 3-12 years, depending on the space, number and teachers’ availability)
3 days & 2 nights (off-site venue)
See program order on the next page.
Interactive presentation integrated with video clips, case studies, small group discussions, and experiential learning games with lessons on family building.
For a quick preview on our previous camp, see 3F Couple Camp Video
- Increased level of engagement and willing commitment to building a strong family/marriage.
- Develop a sustainable Win-Win Family Building Agreement at a personal and immediate family circle of influence.
- Chosen/Refined top 3 strategies to build a happier family as the foundation of success in other areas of life.
Round-table seating of 6-8pax per table. Projection system for presentation slideshow. Audio visual system for audio and video clips. Two flip-charts for two workshop facilitators. Mahjong papers, marker pens and blue tack for each table or group.
For maximum interactive workshop style, recommended size is 12-20 couples for 2 co-trainers and 20-40 couples for 2-4 co-trainers, where each table/group will have a couple-facilitator to assist trainers. 4 couples will be allocated to each table/group.
3F Camp Overview
& Breakfast (OYO)
|Arise & Shine|
|8.00-8.30am||Morning Walk-1||Morning Walk-2|
|9.30-9.45am||R2A2 Game-1||R2A2 Game-2|
|2.00-3.00pm||Briefing (meeting hall)||Workshop||R2A2 Open Sharing|
Home Sweet Home
|4.00-5.30pm||Family Team-Building-1||Family Team-Building-2|
|9.30-10.00pm||Small Group R2A2|
|10.00-10.30pm||Light Supper-1||Light Supper-2|